Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PSIS LIFE



            I started my study here on Polytechnic Sultan Idris Shah (PSIS) on 7th  January 2010. Taken Diploma In Science Secretary for only 4 semester. I want to tell a little bit about my life on PSIS as DSK student. It has been a really tough journey yet so adventurous and exciting. So far I am enjoying the life on PSIS, i get to learn more and many interesting and new knowledge like Shorthand and Trengkas. I also learn to sharpen and practice my writing and typing skills here. I get to do what others cant do using shorthand skills. But its not easy as said. Easier said than done. Despite the toughness life of DSK, I learn a way to enjoy a little bit. I join the clubs and some of the activities handles by the DSK senior or PSIS committee. I even participate in drama held by JP student while in Dinner.

These are some of the photos I got in PSIS


JP Annual Dinner – Arabian Night

Having fun after the show is over. We participate in the Drama from JP student. Tonight was full of wonders and joy because of the great performance and food. It makes the night unforgettable.


DSK 4A HEROES ON STAGES




DSK 4A normally wear Blazer on Monday, Wednesday and in meetings with Head of department.




Going camping with JP students and some of the lecturers.



Hari Raya is coming near! This is the event I wont forget. We cant meet all the fun in Hari Raya unless we are celebrating it together and share the good memories like this.




JP Annual Dinner – Masquerade Night

So much happen while on Masquerade Night, but that night the dinner had to be stop because there is an accident happen, and the lights are on fire. The Fireman comes to take care of the situation.




All of DSK 4A together with our PA En. Zulfaizad taking picture.



No comments: